Exhaust systems help maintain a quiet ride and prevent harmful gases from entering your vehicle.
Climate and normal road conditions can damage, break, or wear out exhaust components over time. The comprehensive muffler and exhaust systems service performed by the experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of all exhaust components
- Replacing all exhaust parts that are broken, missing, or malfunctioning
Why is it important to get muffler and exhaust systems service for my vehicle?
Maintaining your muffler and exhaust system not only helps to minimize engine noise, but it also helps protect you and others from dangerous carbon monoxide and/or carbon dioxide fumes and helps reduce pollutants released into the atmosphere. Your emissions system:
- Directs harmful engine exhaust gases away from the inside of your vehicle
- Reduces pollutants released into the atmosphere
- Minimizes engine exhaust noises
How often should I get my exhaust system checked?
Goodyear recommends having your exhaust system checked out at least once a year.
- It’s easy for you (and everyone around you) to tell when your muffler needs repair
- Your emissions system can have other, more serious problems that aren’t quite so obvious to detect
- Pinholes, stuck valves, loose brackets, and catalytic converter malfunctions in your exhaust system could allow deadly carbon monoxide to leak into your vehicle
Related auto services you may be interested in:
There is always a way to save at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center! Check out our Goodyear coupons today!