Oil Change Dunwoody, GA | Till Mill Road, Next to Home Depot
If you searched for “oil change Dunwoody GA” search no more. Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center is a full-service auto repair shop, with ASE certified mechanics. That means we know cars and we are not just rushing our Dunwoody oil change clients through to get them out as quickly as possible. We take excellent care of every vehicle, every time.
Another reason to choose us for your oil change is money! There’s always a way to save money here, so grab an oil change coupon for full synthetic or synthetic blend oil and give us a call or stop by today!
Oil Change Specials Typically Include:
- Up to 5 quarts of oil
- Tire Rotation (if necessary)
- Brakes Inspection
- Check Cabin & Engine Air Filters
- Power Steering Fluid Check
- Transmission Fluid Check
- Battery and Charging System Test
- Engine Cooling System Inspection
- Inspect Belts and Hoses
- Check and Adjust Tire Air Pressure
- Inspect All Lamps & Wiper Blades
- Topping off of All Fluids: (brake, power steering, cooling fluid, transmission fluid)
*Brands and services may vary according to current special. See store for details and get current oil change coupons here.
How Often Should I Have My Oil Changed?
You should always check your owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s specific recommendations concerning oil changes and other routine services for your vehicle. However, most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km