Routine Oil Changes and Oil Change Packages
We offer oil changes PLUS routine maintenance packages to help our customer save money while taking good care of their vehicle.
Convenient to Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners and Brookhaven
How important is an oil change?An oil change is one of the most important things you should do for your car or truck. As a matter of fact, nothing will destroy your engine faster than the oil running too low or not being changed. If you are using semi-synthetic oil it should be changed every 3,000 miles and if you are using full synthetic oil it should be changed every 5,000 miles. This is also a good time to get your tires rotated!
How does an oil change help my vehicle?
- Oil circulates throughout your engine, acting as a lubricant. It protects the moving parts of an engine so you don’t have hot metal parts grinding against each other. Over time, heat breaks down the oil and reduces its lubricating properties. Changing the oil regularly will help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates.
- Regular oil changes can also help improve gas mileage. As fresh oil circulates throughout the engine, the lubrication of the metal parts increases your engine’s performance and helps it run more efficiently so it doesn’t use as much gas.
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly.
How often should I have my oil changed?
- It’s always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s specific recommendations, however, most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km
Related auto services:
Get an Oil Change Coupon!With an oil change coupon from Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, Dunwoody and Doraville, GA, you can save money on synthetic-blend oil and oil filter for your car or truck.
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline – Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fleet Management
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- And more…