Regular tire rotations help eliminate premature tire wear and could save you hundreds of dollars.
Rotating your tires means moving them from one side of the vehicle to the other, moving them from front to back, or a combination of both. This helps avoid uneven tire wear, which can lead to poor performance and decreased gas mileage.
The experts at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, Doraville and Dunwoody, GA, can ensure that your tires are rotated properly.Your tire-rotation services includes:
- Removing tires
- Inspecting the wear patterns
- Putting tires back on where they will wear most evenly
- Resetting the tire-pressure monitors as needed
Why is it important to rotate my tires?
- Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style, and the condition of your suspension
- Regularly rotating your tires helps evenly distribute tire wear – helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels
- On front-wheel-drive vehicles, front tires tend to wear faster than rear tires due to added pressure/resistance from steering
How often should I have my tires rotated?
Goodyear considers regular tire rotations as basic tire maintenance and recommends you get your tires rotated every 3,000 mi-6,000 mi (5,000 km-10,000 km).
Related auto services you may be interested in:
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance
For ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly and protect the wear and tear of your tires, see Tires and Wheels.
There is always a way to save money on auto repair at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, convenient to Doraville and Dunwoody, GA! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!
New Tire Sales & a Full Range of Automotive Services
- Air Conditioning A/C
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Boots & Axles
- Differential Services
- Driveline - Drive Shaft Services
- Emissions Testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Engine Electronics
- Engine Starters
- Exhaust Systems
- Fluid Exchange Service
- Oil Changes & Lube
- Power Windows & Doors
- Preventive Maintenance
- Shocks & Struts
- Timing Belts
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Transmission Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- And more...