Auto Service – Dunwoody and Doraville, GA
Why is routine auto service important? Clogged fuel injectors, dirty air, soiled fuel filters, and corroded spark plugs all contribute to decreased engine performance and poor gas mileage. It is important to follow the manufacturers’ recommendations (below) for routine auto service.
Preventive Maintenance for Your Car or Truck
Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for routine auto service AND choose our ASE Certified mechanics.
Factory Recommended Service Intervals For Most Vehicles
- Oil Change- 3,000-5,000 Miles (Full Synthetic 5,000- 7,500)
- Tire Rotation- 5,000 Miles (Or The Same Time As The Oil)
“Wow Factor” Services – Get Your Car Running Like New Again
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Fuel System Service
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Power Steering Fluid Exchange
15,000 To 20,000 Miles
- Air & Cabin Filter Replacement
Other Factory Recommended Auto Services
(Avoid Costly Repairs With Preventative Maintenance)
- Alignment Check- Twice A Year
- TuneUp- 80,000 To 100,000 Miles
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange- 3-5 Years
- Replace Belts & Hoses – 60,000 Miles
- Timing Belt Package Service 60,000 To 90,000 Miles
Related auto repair tips you may be interested in:
There is always a way to save on auto service in Dunwoody and Doraville, GA. Check out our Goodyear coupons today!