Wheel alignment helps provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
During a 4-wheel alignment at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, serving Doraville and Dunwoody areas of Atlanta, GA, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a 4-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or 4-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new Goodyear tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
For more ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly, see our vehicle and tire maintenance tips
There is always a way to save money on auto services at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Center, convenient to Doraville and Dunwoody, GA! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!